Founded in 1976 by Siegfried Fuhrmann, Mann Engineering is a Sub-Contract CNC precision machining facility producing complex high quality components to a wide range of industries.
We in Mann Engineering continually strive:
- To provide our customers with the best service we possibly can, both in terms of cost effective sub-contract machining, on time delivery and best in class quality.
- To partner with our customers and suppliers as well as consult with training and development agencies to ensure we continue to meet all our present and future obligations as a top class service provider.
- To continually invest in the most up to date equipment, processes and training to meet our customer’s expectation.
- To develop training programs that allows us as a team to respond effectively to all customer expectations.
- To meet and exceed that expectation every time.
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
Mann Engineering’s vision is to be recognised by all its customers as a world-class business.
Partners: Nurture a network of customers and suppliers and industry peers, by partnering together we create mutual, enduring value.
Portfolio: Bring to our customers a range of service and competency that meets and then exceeds their needs
People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
Planet: Be a responsible company that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable work practices
Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean, forward looking organisation